/*-------------------------------------------KEYWORDS-----------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*-------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------------------*/ Atlantis Guild: Issues with the ASUS GTX 970 Strix, ASUS Z170i, and intel i7 6700k Skylake

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Issues with the ASUS GTX 970 Strix, ASUS Z170i, and intel i7 6700k Skylake

Recently I have noticed an issue with my build. My games won't load and anything else related to my GPU would not load. My guess is its a driver issue. Either the driver of my GTX 970 or the driver of my ASUS Z170i. This needs more research. My to-do list for this problem is to update all drivers and hope that is the solution to the problem.

[UPDATE]
Updating GeForce experience to the latest have solved the problem. However, now I was not able to use ShadowPlay. Installing the latest GeForce experience program led to ShadowPlay failing to installed. It will show in a report: "ShadowPlay Failed."

It took me some time to figure it out but the solution is just updating the NVIDIA drivers. After the update, ShadowPlay is working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yahoo! News: Top Stories

Atlantis Guild


Photography || Computer Graphics || Computers